Hi.
Friday - I nua-ed at home for the whole of friday! I can't believe this but I survived through. Haha =) Good job. I did travel to 7-11 to buy some snacks. Haha.
Saturday - Went out with Che wei and seriously I witnessed a 'friend' that was 'worth knowing', right che wei? Haha. Basket! Bugis then to orchard. Walked around, Daytona, as usual. LOL.
Sunday - Camped at Shikang's home, together with wen jia and che wei. They swimmed and I 'slacked'. LOL. SADS presentation on monday! Do well please =) All the best people!
ps; Will I hear your voice.... today? =)
Saturday - Went out with Che wei and seriously I witnessed a 'friend' that was 'worth knowing', right che wei? Haha. Basket! Bugis then to orchard. Walked around, Daytona, as usual. LOL.
Sunday - Camped at Shikang's home, together with wen jia and che wei. They swimmed and I 'slacked'. LOL. SADS presentation on monday! Do well please =) All the best people!
ps; Will I hear your voice.... today? =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home